Job Tite: Company Driver – Deck Division
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
- Class 1A Drivers license
- You will need a valid passport
- Clean abstract
- Criminal record check
- Responsible for providing safe, prompt and courteous product pickup and delivery service while emphasizing excellent customer service
- Load and unload trailer as required at customer facilities
- Maintain vehicles in a clean and good operating condition.
- Inspect truck/trailer before and after trips (pre and post trips) and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Secure loads with straps, etc for transit.
- Drives tractor/trailer combination applying knowledge of driving regulations, to transport and deliver products, or materials, usually over long distance.
- Maneuvers truck/trailer combination into loading or unloading position as necessary.
- Weights before and after loading and along route to document weight and conform to DOT regulations.
- To exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull objects of medium to heavy (50lbs-2000lbs) pallets.
- Wear personal protective equipment, steel toed boots, gloves, vest and hard hat if applicable.
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book or on-board computer
- We have an outstanding maintenance program
- Great home and family time
- Starting rate $0.53 to $0.55/mile based on experience
- Consistent year round work
- New and well maintained Western Star’s/ Volvo’s with fridges
- inverters in all trucks
- Benefits plan is company paid
- Trucks parked inside (easy start in the winter)
- Bunk & Engine heaters
For more information please contact Gerry @ 1-306-630-3158 or Tamara @ 1-306-313-1030
How to apply: Online, Email, Fax, Phone, In-person, Mail